fall in a day

Friday, April 23, 2010

Mom's healthy pancakes

Ok so the family photo I posted did not come in clear. I am having computer issues. I can't seem to get my pictures on the computer, for that matter our dvd player on the computer isn't working either. I know I need to get more computer savy, maybe if I could have peace when I am on the cumputer. Ok enough venting. I actually wanted to say I am going to post a very yummy and health recipe. My whole family loves them. It's pancakes!! Okay so they are now called mom's healthy pancakes. I have revamped them several times and this is as healthy as I can get them.

I must warn you that I make them with just eye balling amounts. I tried to make it a recipe, it's pretty close, but for some reason it always turns out better when I eye ball it.

2C wheat flour
4tsp baking powder (I do a heaping TB)
2TB sugar
1tsp salt (see I just go shake, shake, shake over the bowl)
1/2TB (once againg I shake it in)
2TB powdered milk (if you don't have powdered milk 1C milk 1C water)
1ripe banana (1/2 banana substitutes 1 egg)
1TB vanilla
2C water
Mix and enjoy, well of course after you cook them.
We do still use syrup and butter...one step at a time.

No comments: