fall in a day

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family Photo


My Brother took a family photo of us while we were in Idaho. We liked this spot because it has a part of California in Idaho. (the graffiti) We had a wonderful time in Idaho. The kids loved playing in the snow. JT helped grandpa feed the cows and gather eggs. They loved sledding, we would tie the sled onto the four wheeler and make the round out in the feild. Ashtyn did know if she liked it at first, but by the end she didn't want to stop. I think the best part was the fun they had with there cousins. Marshall enjoyed the chopping wood and hanging doors in the barn for my dad (my dad just had shoulder surgery), and I of course enjoyed watching all of the hallmark christmas movie. Really Christmas can't get much better.

No comments: